At Rocktech we want our customers to be completely satisfied with our service. However, we understand that there may be situations where a refund is necessary. Therefore, we offer the following refund policy:
- Refund eligibility: Customers are eligible for a refund if they have purchased a subscription plan within the last 30 days and have not used the service extensively (less than 10% usage of the purchased plan).
- Refund request: To request a refund, customers must contact our support team through email or our website’s contact form. We may require additional information or clarification to process the refund.
- Refund processing: Once a refund request is approved, we will process the refund within 10 business days. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase.
- Refund amount: The refund amount will be prorated based on the number of days remaining in the subscription plan.
- Non-refundable items: The following items are non-refundable:
- Add-ons or extra features purchased separately
- Fees charged by payment processors
- Charges for usage exceeding the purchased plan
- Dispute resolution: In case of any dispute regarding refunds, we will try to resolve it amicably. However, if the dispute cannot be resolved, the matter will be escalated to the courts.
We reserve the right to change this refund policy at any time without prior notice.